An Easy Way to Help Families Facing Hunger
In just a few minutes, you can make a lasting impact at Feeding America and it won't affect your current budget. Simply name Feeding America as a beneficiary of one of your assets, such as the following:
- IRAs or retirement plan
- Life insurance policy
- Commercial annuity
It only takes three steps to make this type of gift. Here's how to name Feeding America as a beneficiary:
- Contact your retirement plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution for a change-of-beneficiary form.
- Decide what percentage (1 to 100) you would like Feeding America to receive and name us, along with the percentage you chose, on the beneficiary form.
- Return the completed form to your plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution.
Download our FREE guide Beneficiary Designations: The 3 Easiest Ways to Leave Your Legacy.View My Guide
For 50+ years, Mary Thielemeir has volunteered, served on nonprofit boards, and provided leadership and support to humanitarian, educational, and health care organizations close to her heart, including Feeding America. Read More
- Contact Jessica Noe at 800-771-2303, Ext. 5593 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on beneficiary designations and how they can help support Feeding America with our mission.
- Talk to your financial or legal advisor to learn which assets will or will not trigger taxable income when paid to a beneficiary.
- If you name Feeding America in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Feeding America
Address: 161 N. Clark Street, Suite 700, Chicago, IL 60601
Federal Tax ID Number: 36-3673599
How to Fund Your Gift
You can name us beneficiary of the following assets: